VIT Emprende announces a contest to select startups from the innovative entrepreneur ecosystem to attend the 4YFN of the Mobile World Congress
Deadline for submission of applications: until Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
VIT Emprende launches a call to invite startups from the innovative entrepreneur ecosystem to attend the 4 Years From Now (4YFN) event of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, which will be held from February 26 to March 1, 2018. VIT Emprende will have a stand in the event together with facilitators of the ecosystem, an initiative that responds to the institutional will of the stand is a space that makes visible the entrepreneurial fabric of Valencia, and also generate a claim for companies around the world to install and develop his work in the city.
4 Years From Now (4YFN) of the Mobile World Congress is one of the most important international events in the startup sector. This event, which reaches its 5th edition this year, will be represented by more than 200 countries and is consolidated as an event of reference for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs, as well as for emerging digital and technological companies within the framework of the GSMA Mobile World Congress.
In this link you can check all the information of the event: https: www.4yfn.com/
- Be part of the VIT Emprende Network. The representatives of the requested entities can register for free at the following link: vitemprende.es/comunidad/web/app.php/register
- Have a tax domicile in the city of Valencia.
- Do not count, so far, with representation in the event.
To access one of the 10 entries of the 4YFN, the selected startups will take into account the following criteria:
– To be a startup that is already marketing its products or services and seeks commercial interests in national and international markets. (It must be justified by sending the corresponding documentation).
– To be a startup established before December 31, 2016. (It must be justified by sending the corresponding documentation).
– To be a startup set up with its own legal personality, which is currently invoicing, whose activity is related to the new technologies sector and which is located in Valencia. (It must be justified by sending the corresponding documentation).
The selected startups will have access to the 4YFN event of the Mobile World Congress and will have access to the València stand.
The tickets will allow:
– Access 4YFN from Monday 26 to Wednesday 28 February 2018.
– Access the Mobile World Congress on Thursday, March 1, 2018.
How, where and when to send the request
All requested information should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org until Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:00 p.m., specifying the following information:
- Names and surnames of the possible person who will travel.
- Position held in the entity.
- CNAE of the entity or autonomous.
- E-mail, telephone and full address of the entity.
- Present the required demonstration documents.
- Documentary backups in cases where it is necessary
- Letter of commitment, signed by a representative of the entity, where he accepts participation in the event in the following terms:
- Availability to stay at the fair on the days of the event.
- All the startups awarded the 10 entries must provide the supporting documentation required in the selection criteria,
- Subsequent submission of an evaluation report on attendance at the event.