Global Robot Expo, is an international B2B fair on innovation, robotics and related technologies. The multi-sectorial essence of GR-EX makes it a unique event, which allows the creation of synergies between professionals who do not coincide in sectorial events. It shows the latest advances in artificial intelligence, industry, service robotics, logistics, drones and aerospace technologies, among other sectors.
GR-EX aims to share the knowledge of the leading experts at the forefront of technological innovation, and therefore offers thematic talks and round tables in which to learn about the latest trends in the sector. The integration of disruptive technologies for artificial intelligence, industry, robotics, aerospace and logistics creates the ideal atmosphere in which to share knowledge.
The participation of the startups will include access to the event and a virtual stand with their logo and personalised where they can attend and/or meet with potential clients, pitch on the startup stage, the possibility of organising a round table on the open stage, as well as access to a private networking room.
The great benefits and reasons to participate in this fair are:
- To be able to associate your brand with the values that robotics represents today: efficiency, security, technology, precision, progress, innovation, respect for the environment, future, etc
- High participation of international companies, from more than 50 countries around the world, due to the innovative character of the event which serves as an attraction for the world's industry leaders.
- Commercial event, where you can connect with suppliers, distributors and potential customers. As well as the possibility of networking with CEOs and managers of companies or in a position of important decision making in their corporations that give great value to technological services and products.
- High return on attendance, depending on the media coverage generated by an event such as Global Robot Expo.
- Positioning, since the main agents of technology-based companies exhibit and visit GR-EX, being an ideal place to position a product and highlight it against the competition.
You will be able to have more information about the event in its own web page: https://www.globalrobotexpo.com/es/
Requirements to apply for the call:
- To be part of the VIT Emprende network before submitting the application. https://vitemprende.es/es/comunidad/public
- To be a startup dedicated to the robotics, AI, industry, logistics, aerospace sectors.
- That its fiscal address is in the municipality of Valencia or to accredit having participated in some innovative and/or technological incubation or acceleration programme, public or private, of the city of Valencia.
- They must have their products and/or services active on the market so that they can be exhibited on the stand.
- Not having, up to now, representation at the event.
How, where and when to send the application:
All the information requested must be sent to the postal address: email@example.com until next Thursday 15 October at 3pm, specifying the following details:
1.Name of the entity
2.Names and surnames of possible people who will cover the stand.
3.Position they hold in the entity
4.CNAE of the entity
5.E-mail, telephone and full address of the entity and/or contact person
6.Vectorized logo of the entity.
7.Letter of commitment, signed by a representative of the entity, accepting participation in the event
8.Subsequent delivery of an evaluation report about the attendance and participation in the event.
The selection of the startups that will be able to access the event and have a virtual space to exhibit their company will be carried out by the technical staff of the Entrepreneurship Section of the Fundación Valencia Activa, according to the following criteria:
- Fulfilling the requested requirements
- That it belongs to one of the sectors that are the object of the fair, previously defined.
- The degree of innovation and differentiation of the solution(s) and/or products and services presented should be assessed.
* It is essential that you send the logo in order to accept the application, otherwise it will be rejected.
The list of beneficiary startups will be published on 16th October. From that date onwards, València Activa will contact them.