Municipal Aid València Activa Crea
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FROM SEPTEMBER 14TH TO NOVEMBER 3TH, 2017
These grants are intended to finance the increase of economic activities and the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers in the creative and cultural industries in order to support and encourage the creation of creative and cultural business activity in the city of València.
Those natural or legal persons who have registered in a business activity listed in the sections of Annex I of this call may attend.
- That the start of this activity generates at least a new increase in the RETA that must be simultaneous or after the date of registration of the census situation and not be more than one month apart.
- This new discharge in the RETA must be of a person who has not been discharged in said regime in the 6 months previous to the discharge that motivates the request
- That the effective beginning of this business activity and the increase in the RETA was between January 1, 2015 and the date of submission of the application.
- That the person whose discharge in the RETA motivates the application for subsidy is registered in the city of València at least three months before the date of discharge in the RETA
- From the beginning of the activity, the fiscal domicile of the company or individual is located in the municipality of València
- Not having been a beneficiary of the Municipal Grants for Business Initiatives in 2014 and 2015, or of the València Activa Emprén Grants in 2016 and 2017.
- Have justified any subsidy previously granted by the City of Valencia, provided that the corresponding period of justification has expired.
- Do not have any pending debt with the City of Valencia.
- Do not fall into any of the circumstances set forth in articles 13.2 and 13.3 of Law 38/2003, of November 17, General of Subsidies, and in particular, be up to date in the fulfillment of their tax obligations with the State Treasury and against Social Security.
-They will not be able to benefit from the aid regulated in this call:
a) Public administrations, public companies or entities linked or dependent on any of them.
b) Associations, foundations and other non-profit organizations.
d) communities of goods and civil societies.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
The application period for these grants is 20 calendar days, starting from the day following the publication of the extract of the call in the Official Gazette of the Province (BOP), from September 14 to October 3, 2017 .
A fixed amount of € 6,000 for launching will be granted to all applications that may accredit a new registration in the Tax Agency that entails a new discharge in the RETA and that they meet the requirements.
In the case of legal entities, the applicant and, where appropriate, beneficiary, will be the legal entity, and only one application may be submitted per legal entity, even if it has generated more than one registration fee in the RETA.
* By agreement of Local Government Board dated September 8, 2017 it has been agreed to change the amount per beneficiary from € 3,000 to € 6,000.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted in standard form in the General Register of Entry of the City of Valencia or at the Municipal Electronic Headquarters.
The grants will be granted until the available credit has been exhausted, following the order of priority established by the date and time the full application was entered in the City of Valencia.