Call for agents to participate in the 4YFN stand of València City Council
The City Council of Valencia, through VLC Tech City, announces a competition to select agents facilitators of the innovative ecosystem to be part of the stand that will be available in Barcelona during the event 4 Years From Now (4YFN) of the Mobile World Congress, to be held from 26 to 29 February 2024, one of the most important international events in the startup sector.
This call is an initiative that responds to the institutional will that the stand is a space that makes visible the ecosystem of technological innovation that Valencia offers, and thus generate a claim for companies from around the world to settle and develop their activity in our city.
Requirements to apply for the call:
- To be an entity facilitating startups within the ecosystem of technological and innovative entrepreneurship in València. Facilitating entities are understood as: accelerators and incubators, startup associations, investment or sectorial.
- Have fiscal and/or social domicile in the city of Valencia.
- Not having, so far, representation at the event.
All requested information should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org until next Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 12 noon, specifying the following data:
- Name of the entity
- Names and surnames of potential travelers
- Position held in the entity
- CNAE of the entity
- E-mail, telephone and complete address of the entity
- Proposal for participation, including the information detailed below:
- Number of startups supported during 2023.
- Facilitation and/or support programs for startups during 2023.
- List of collaborations with public and/or private entities, for-profit or not-for-profit, open to members of the city's entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Submit the requested supporting documents
- Letter of commitment, signed by a representative of the entity, where it accepts the participation in the event in the following terms:
- Availability to remain at the fair on the days of the event during the opening of the venue to the public.
- Facilitate the necessary resources for travel, lodging and meals for the people from the entity who will travel to the event.
For the configuration of the stand, a distribution will be established among the different agents that is as representative as possible of the technological and innovative entrepreneurial ecosystem of the city. The following criteria will be taken into account:
- Support for the creation, acceleration and/or consolidation of startups during 2023.
- Commitments made to the city of Valencia.
- Order of arrival of the application.
Selected facilitating entities will have a space within the booth and will be provided with 2 tickets per entity.
The entities that finally do not obtain a place will remain as reserves and will be provided with up to 2 tickets for the event.