The València Activa Foundation, through the VIT Emprende Network, is organising the third edition of the València Startup Market on 23 and 24 October 2021 with the aim of bringing the talent of the VITe community of València's Entrepreneurs to the public.
València Startup Market is a multidisciplinary event that brings together startups, companies, investors and public entities with civil society and will allow the projects of the Valencian entrepreneurial fabric to be made known to society.
Name of the event: València Startup Market 2021
Date and place of the exhibition: València Town Hall Square, 23 and 24 October 202
How, where and when to apply:
All the information requested must be completed on the form available on the vitemprende.es website.
Until Thursday 7 October 2021 at 12 noon, specifying the following data:
1. Name and CNAE of the entity
2. Contact person
5. Full address
6. Present the requested supporting documents. In the case of the address and date of registration of the activity (certificate of census status, 036 or 037, etc.).
7. Descriptive report of the food activity to be carried out: description of the type of activity, indicating whether it involves packaged food, food with handling, food processing, etc..
8. Company authorisations or health registration
9. Letter of commitment, signed by a representative of the entity, accepting the participation in the event in the following terms:
a. Availability to stay at the event on the days of the event
b. Subsequently submit an evaluation report on attendance at the event.
c. Have the necessary permits to carry out their activity.
10. Descriptive information about the company and the products to be exhibited at the stand. Max. 60 words, in Spanish, Valencian and English.
11. Logo in vector format (png. or editable) maximum 1 megabyte. If available, send also the negative version of the logo.
13. Social media
14. An image of your products or services in .jpeg format 800x400 and maximum 1 megabyte.
València Activa offers the entrepreneurial ecosystem of València 4 spaces where startups will be able to have at their disposal:
3. Selection criteria
The selection of companies and professionals to have a stand at the València Startup Market 2021, will be carried out by the technical staff of Entrepreneurship of the València Activa Foundation, according to the following criteria:
Strictly in order of arrival of applications, and as long as they meet all the aforementioned requirements.
The rest of the applications will be reserved in order of arrival and may be added to the stand in the event of any voluntary resignation among the selected companies and professionals.
4. Communication of the selection
The decision on the selection of participants will be published on the vitemprende.es website and we will contact the beneficiary companies/professionals.
They will be informed of the characteristics of the space (m2, access to electricity, etc.), at the same time as they will be informed that they have been selected.
5. Security and limitations
The awarded companies will be responsible for the damages caused to third parties as a consequence of their activity, both by themselves and by the personnel in their charge, and must compensate all damages caused to third parties. The minimum insured capital to cover the risks of the activity will be 100,000 euros.
The organisation reserves the right to limit the food activity proposed in the descriptive report submitted by the companies and/or professionals.
In accordance with the above-detailed indications and following the requirements for obtaining the exhibition space, the selected startups are:
1. BAOVAN FOODEXPERIENCE
2. NOMAD KITCHEN